44 Ralph, West ChathamChatham, MA 02633MLS Number 72168225
- Price: $425,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 156 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 850Square Feet
Tucked in a pretty neighborhood,between 2 popular beaches,(walking distance to one)with access to stores, restaurants, and other amenities, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath yr.round home is sited on .33ac corner of Ralph Street and Stephens, with off-street parking on both. Front door entry opens to a coat closet and doorway to full attic staircase. Gleaming knotty pine floors grace the entire first floor and sunlight streams through generous windows. A wood-burning fireplace and a mounted flat screen TV in the living room enhance the whole "comfort" vibe. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete first floor. Stairs to lower level lead to den, bedroom with full size windows, and a full bath. Unfinished side has utilities and laundry with door to outside shower and shed. Big deck for wonderful barbecues. New 3B Septic installed.Check VRBO and see listing #806251. So heavily rented in summer, could rarely be seen. Thus, $25,000 price reduction - a great opportunity!!
- Starts: 2:00pm
- Ends: 4:00pm
- Comments: Set in pretty walk-to-beach neighborhood close to amenities, is 3B 2b yr.-round ranch on .33ac lot. Gleaming pine floors, generous windows, and a wood-burning fireplace. Full staircase leads to attic; lower walk-out level houses den, 3rd bdrm. and 2nd ba
Ask A Question
Login to get all available property details.
- Tax Year2017
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Screens, Outdoor Shower
- ExteriorShingles, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloping
- Property StyleRanch
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)