149 Forest Street, Winchester HighlandsWinchester, MA 01890MLS Number 72241495
- Price: $729,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 9 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1480Square Feet
Charming Single Family home in Desirable Muraco Elementary School area! Property has been maintained and improved by current owner with pride and love for the last 25 years. Owner preserved the character when adding modern life commodities. Central air, 2 gas fireplaces, 2 sun rooms, large deck, level fenced in back yard are just a few of the treasures you will discover. Traditional lay-out with 5 rooms on the main level, 3 bedroom on the second level and bathroom on each floor. Lower level offers a large heated family room with a fireplace and bar. Property is in immaculate condition, bring your belongings and enjoy!
- Starts: 1:00pm
- Ends: 3:00pm
- Comments: Great starter home in desirable Winchester / Muraco School area. Charming, full of character.
Ask A Question
Login to get all available property details.
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Gutters, Storage Shed, Fenced Yard
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Fenced/Enclosed, Level
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Cable Available, French Doors
- Basement FeatureFull, Partially Finished, Interior Access, Bulkhead, Concrete Floor
- FlooringTile, Hardwood
- Fire Places******
- HeatingHot Water Baseboard, Oil
- CoolingCentral Air
- Electric Features200 Amps
- Utility Connections******
- Cooling Zones1
- Heat Zones1
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- WaterCity/Town Water
- View Count1