635 Phinney's LaneBarnstable, MA 02632MLS Number 72253220
- Price: $399,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 143 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1683Square Feet
- 1975Year Built
Beautiful kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and center island is the focal point of this Gambrel style Colonial. Just a short walk from your backyard to a deeded private beach on Lake Wequaquet. Many updates include a newer roof, septic, new furnace and hot water heater, replacement windows. Wood burning fireplace in the living room. Hot tub on rear deck. Great backyard space for children and/or pets!
Ask A Question
Login to get all available property details.
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Gentle Slope
- Property StyleColonial, Gambrel /Dutch
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Building Number635
- StreetPhinney's Lane
- Square Feet1683
- Year Built1975
- Road TypePublic, Paved, Publicly Maint.
- Lot Size20908
- Parking Spaces4
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Garage DescriptionAttached
- Square Feet Source******
- MAIN LOA95638
- HeatingCentral Heat, Gas
- Electric Features200 Amps
- SewerPrivate Sewerage
- WaterCity/Town Water